Wow! You can't help to notice those cheeks. Paige finally smiled when I brought the camera out. Everytime the camera is in sight Paige decides to get this serious look on her face and won't smile. Once I put the camera down she smiles. Today I decided to fake her out and talk to her directly with the camera already in position to take the picture. It worked and I got a picture of her smiling:) She is also getting so much better about holding herself up. We have been working on it everyday. Today she sat in her bumbo the whole time I cleaned the kitchen. That was huge for her!!!
Gram's 70th Birthday
3 years ago



5 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!! I love it...great blog, Jen!
So glad you joined the blogging world! Paige is precious!!!
She is getting so big!! I am so glad that everything is going so well for you guys now!
yea! i'm so excited to keep up with you guys now through your blog! sweet paige is ADORABLE!!
So excited you have a blog! She is too cute!
Post a Comment