Paige is 9 months old!! I can't believe that she is just 3 months from a year old. She is just fine sitting and playing with all her toys around her. If something is out of reach she will move to another toy instead of crawling to get the one she wants. She is in no hurry to crawl. She will still rock on her knees and reach but then she sits back down if she can't get to something. She started to wave bye bye and clap this month. Paige is also eating a lot more real food and cutting back on baby food. Her favorite word right now is dadada and "ah". I am excited to see what this next month brings!!
Gram's 70th Birthday
3 years ago



2 comments:
Ella didn't crawl until she was 10 months and now I realize how nice that was:) Miss you!
Love seeing her precious face and to add to Tori's comment, you know when Reid called. Yep, that's right, one year old. Hehehe...it's nice when they wait, trust me. I will try to call you tomorrow if my brain remembers at a time of day that's not midnight!
Post a Comment