Paige had a ladybug party in our backyard for her first birthday. She had friends and family come celebrate with her. Paige had a really good time but wasn't to sure of her cake. I can't believe that a year has gone and another is in the works!!
I LOVE the party idea. So cute and the cupcakes and cake are precious. I LOVE her outfit too, you will have to tell me where to find it I would love that for Ryleigh and maybe even Kens. It looks like you all had a fantastic time. Happy Birthday Sweet Paige!
4 comments:
So cute!! Those cupcakes look yummy!!! :))
Hey Jennifer! Your daughter is precious! I found your blog on Sara's~ I'm glad you are doing well!
Paige looks adorable in that outfit!! I hope she had a great birthday...Year 2, here we GO! Hope y'all are having a great summer.
I LOVE the party idea. So cute and the cupcakes and cake are precious. I LOVE her outfit too, you will have to tell me where to find it I would love that for Ryleigh and maybe even Kens. It looks like you all had a fantastic time. Happy Birthday Sweet Paige!
Post a Comment