

Today was Paige's first day of MDO. She wasn't to sure of her backpack but loved her lunch box. When we pulled up to the church she knew where we were going and started crying. She has been with me all summer so this is good for her to be around other children. My only worry is how will she ever sleep on a napmat. I have heard they all do but we will see!!! I know this year will be a good one for her:)
3 comments:
So cute! I know- the nap mat thing is amazing- Aubrey would never do it at home but at school there is some kind of peer pressure going on and makes them do all kinds of things they would never do at home!
okay, one: she's smiling. two: she looks adorable. Love it!
She looks so cute with her little lunch box!! You will be suprised by what she will do at school that she won't do at home.
Post a Comment