Monday, October 12, 2009

Removing my flowers!!












I absoulty LOVE this age!! I want to freeze Paige right now and for her to be this way forever!! I know she will grown before I know it and so I am taking it day by day now:) Paige loves to help Clif and I when we are working outside. She is always right under Clif when he is fixing something or making something. Yesterday we got some flowers to plant for the Fall and Paige was right there to help. I put them by the mailbox and before I could even plant them Paige had already taken one to give back to Clif. She thought she was being helpful!!!



2 comments:

Shae said...

She is just adorable! These pictures made me smile! Are you going to homecoming? We need to have our girls meet so they will be friends when the start baylor ;)

Jaime said...

that's soo cute! i'm impressed that you plant flowers for fall...i need some lessons!