Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!














Paige turned 2 on June 3rd!!!!! I can't believe that 2 years ago she entered this world!!! We had a really fun day planned. After she woke up and got dressed I took Paige and her friend Eli to eat donuts. Afterwards Eli and Paige played in the front yard for a little while. Then we headed to the mall to play with Maddie, Peyton and Eli. We also ate at Paige's favorite place Chick-fil-a!!! After naps Eli's mommy came and got him, so Paige and I headed to U-Paint-it. Grace met us there and the girls got to paint. Paige painted a ladybug and Grace painted a G. Once we were done painting my family headed over to the house and we celebrated Paige's birthday with everyone. Paige had a really good day and got to do fun things all day long. I picked all of her favorite things and that is what we did. I can't believe another year has gone but I am excited to see what this year brings:)

No comments: