

Chase is 7 months old!!! His little personality is really showing these days. He loves playing with balls, blocks, wheels and anything he can chew on. I usually put him down around 8:00 and he sleeps until around 5:30. I feed him and put him back to bed and he will sleep until around 8-8:30. He will scoot backwards when he is on his tummy but he hasn't figured out how to go forward and crawl. He started talking this month. He says nananana and dadadada. Every time I ask him to say mamama he just smiles at me. He loves his bath and will giggle when Paige splashes him. Baby food has become a hit as long as it is some kind of fruit. He still isn't interested in veggies. This month has been a big month so far. I am excited to see what else he does this month!!



No comments:
Post a Comment